Let me list the challenges, then I'll list the supplies.
CAS-ual Fridays: Out on a Limb
Inspired By: #99
CASE Study: #169
Curtain Call: Christmas
Here are the supplies I used (all CTMH)
- Stamp sets: Adventure USA (car and tree, set to retire 1/14); December Word Puzzle (circle sentiment, retired long ago)
- Ink: Lagoon (pigment), Topiary (pigment), Chocolate (pigment), Versamark
- Embossing Powders: Clear and Gold
- Kraft Banner (left over from Décor Frame project)
- Other: foam mounting tape, white embossing thread, and staples
Also, you might want to be sure your non-embossed tree is dry before you pour Gold powder over the top of your circle sentiment. Again...yeah. I just carefully brushed the powder off with a fine paint brush.
I am proud to say that I am down to only ten cards left to have my Christmas card stash done for the year. Now I have to start working on Christmas gifts and Valentines cards for Operation Write Home. Never a dull moment around here.
Until next time,