I pulled inspiration from this post and used up the leftover die cut from this card to bring you this:
Here's the supply list (CTMH in italics):
- Paper: Frosted, Champagne, and Florentine (blue snowflake)
- Cricut Die Cuts: white snowflakes from Art Philosophy, blue snowflake from Artiste
- Accessories: Prisma Glitter (retiring January, 2014--say what??? Get it while you can!!), Corner Rounder, doily, sequins, blue crystals (label is gone, but I think they came from Hobby Lobby), glue pen (to draw along the edges of the large white snowflake and cover with glitter), Liquid Glass (to adhere gems, sequins, snowflakes), and foam tape.
- CASology: Snowflake
- CASE Study: #170
- Rose Blossom Garden: Christmas using any CTMH Cricut Cartridge
- CAS-ual Fridays: Let it Snow
- BBTB2: Winter is on the Way
- Cute Card Thursday: Christmas Catch Up
- Simon Says: Let it Snow
I'm not sure if you can tell from the photograph, but the piece of Champagne cardstock with the Frosted paper strips on it is up on foam tape, but the plain strip of Champagne on the far right side is glued directly to the card. You can see how this works better on the example card here.
After I got it done, I thought I should have put a sentiment across the bottom strip of patterned paper but wasn't brave enough to try and stamp on something foam mounted. Thus, I added the sequins and extra blue crystals.
Time to actually get my cards in the mail.
Merry Christmas, all!!
Until next time,