Saturday, November 27, 2010

Belated Boy Birthday

My nephew's birthday is tomorrow...and the mailman came earlier than I expected.  I have no good reason to be so late, just been pouting a bit over my "no family" Thanksgiving.  My friend put on a delicious dinner and we hosted a few other people who didn't have family in the area, but it wasn't quite the same.  Today is "get back on track" day. 



This card is entered in Mojo Monday #166.

The camera and film stamps are CTMH, the sentiment from "Rubber Soul" in Poulsbo, WA. 

I chose the mustard color because it just says boy better than my traditional black, red and white.

Off to finish the rest of my to do list which has backed up during my pity party.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!