Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas Mojo

I am having a terrible time trying to decide on a Christmas card this year. I make about 75 cards each year, and usually do an assembly line type of process. Not happenin' so far. As a result, I am up way too late, spent way too much time on this card for Mojo Monday, and am way too tired to be typing. Please forgive any weirdness.


Almost all supplies are CTMH. The colors are Aspen Green. Ponderosa Pine, and Vineyard Berry. Stamps used are Love Life, December Word Puzzle, and the solid image stamps that come with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

I did not have sparkles to match the Vineyard Berry color, so I used my B25 Copic (dk. blue) to color over red sparkles. Love that feature of Copics.

The embossing folder is from Stampin' Up!

Okay...I'm off to bed now. Maybe I'll dream up the perfect Christmas card and be ready to roll in the morning.

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!