Friday, November 29, 2013

Oh, Burlap Tree!

In my world, Christmas decorations go up the day after Thanksgiving, so this week's Color My Heart challenge was perfect:  Cranberry and Ponderosa Pine.


All the stamps came from the Art Philosophy Cricut Bundle.  I stamped the "banner" from the swirly stamp set onto Burlap Ribbon with Ponderosa Pine pigment ink, turned it upside down and...voila...Christmas tree.  The tree trunk is the edging of the Burlap Ribbon.  I just tucked it under the tree and used Liquid Glass to adhere both it and the tree.  I also used Liquid Glass to adhere the Cranberry Baker's Twine bow.  The sentiment came from solid stamp set, again in pigment ink. 

Such an easy card.  Wish putting up my real Christmas tree was this fast!

May your Christmas season be filled with light and joy.

Until next time,
Becca

4 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!