I have a friend going through a rough time, so I put together a card to tell her I'm thinking of her and praying for her situation using the sketch from Mojo Monday #379.
Here's a list of supplies used:
- Stamps: Daffodils are from A Little Note (CTMH), sentiment is from Take Note (Verve)
- Ink: Flaxen, Ponderosa Pine, Smoothie, Sunset, Pixie, and Indian Corn Blue (all CTMH)
- Embossing Powder: Clear Detail (Stampin' Up!)
- B&T Paper: Hopscotch and Whimsy Paper Fundamentals (CTMH)
- Ribbon: Turquoise Metallic Velvet (Decorate Trim - purchased at Hobby Lobby)
The bottom background panel is Flaxen paper (plastic coated side) from the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals ponged with Smoothie ink. The blue panel is from Hopscotch. I used Ponderosa Pine to sponge the edges of it and watercolored panel as well as to stamp the sentiment.
Sometimes life gets messy. But who says a mess can't be beautiful?
Until next time,