Moving is always...an experience. I wrote about the emotional side over at www.beccawhitham.com, but I'm happy to say the craft room is set up and I'm ready to start blogging again here, too.
Today's card is a combination of two challenges:
Freshly Made Sketches: #202
Heart 2 Heart: Poppy Color Challenge
This card is also a combination of old and new. Here's a list of the supplies:
- Stamps: CTMH "Cutie Pie" (cupcake, retired); Verve "Psalm 34:8" (sentiment, current)
- Paper: CTMH Blossom (retired) and Zoe (current)
- Accessories (all CTMH): Coral Reef Sequins (retired), Red Glitter Gel (retired), Liquid Glass (current)
- Ink (all CTMH): Cranberry, Lagoon, Topiary
- Markers (all Copic): YR00, YR21, YR18, Y23, R29, BG0000, BG10, BG72
Too keep my banner from wilting, I glued the diagonal stripe paper to a sturdy piece of cardstock and used a hefty amount of foam tape underneath. I also used a hefty amount of foam tape under my frame around the sentiment.
It's good to back in the crafting saddle again. To celebrate, please click on the new link I added to the top right of my page for a free book. I wrote one of the chapters. ENJOY!!
Until next time,