Sunday, April 24, 2016

Me & You

Another quick post today as I need to get ready for church. 


As I said yesterday, I decided to reward myself for the three-book contract I just signed with some stamp sets I've loved for a long time, and the flower set I used on this card is the prime example.  It's called Painted Flowers from Altenew.  I'm crazy in love with this set...and the four others I purchased which will be coming to you soon.

The other products used on this card are from CTMH (Me & You, punched pattern paper, Fern Thick Twine), Fiskars (scallop border punch), Pretty Pink Posh (sequins), and Washi Tape and doily from somewhere like Hobby Lobby.

This card meets the following challenges:
Okay...gotta run.  I only have half an hour to get pretty before church.

Until next time,
Becca

5 comments:

  1. Totally fun collage card!, love the Mr. & Mrs!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the Painted Flowers set and you've used it beautifully here! Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those florals make such a lovely panel on your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous interpretation of the sketch! Love those flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!