Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Catching Up!

I'm on the road for the next few weeks, but I'm keeping up with my design duties for Stampin' Buds...I just forgot to include a link to my latest two posts.

First was the "Donut Love" post with three cards featuring the new CTMH Sugar Rush products. (Click through to see the other two cards.)

Then there was the one featuring the new "Here for You WYW" which I LOVE! Here's my favorite. (Again, click through to see the other two cards.)


This is one of my all-time favorite cards. It's patterned after one by the lovely and talented Debby Hughes (link to her card provided in the post over on Stampin' Buds.) I'll be back in Alaska come February. For now I'm glad to be away from unending snow and -40 degree temperatures. It's also good to get my writing brain back in gear by visiting other author friends who are helping me start work on upcoming deadlines. Only three this year...but a move from Alaska to South Carolina smack dab in the middle of them. That will be fun.

Off to writing work I go!

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. I love the Here for You WYW kit too and your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!