Saturday, August 5, 2017

New CTMH Cricut Collections

Would you like to see the complete set of images for the four--that's right, FOUR--brand new CTMH Cricut Collections? Every August, I've blog hopped to find the full set of images before I decide if I want to purchase. I thought I do the same for you.

 You Are Here
 

Hello USA
 Cricut Explore™, Cricut Explore Air™, and Cricut Explore Air™ 2.)
 
 
 
Hello Canada
Cricut Explore™, Cricut Explore Air™, and Cricut Explore Air™ 2.
 
 
Hello AU/NZ
Cricut Explore™, Cricut Explore Air™, and Cricut Explore Air™ 2.)
 
 
Here's a look at some artwork for "You Are Here."
 
 
My cartridge will be showing up soon, and I have a bunch of ideas to share with you. If I'm right about the Hello cartridges, all those images can be ungrouped and used individually. That's 50 state flowers in the Hello USA, 12 in Hello AU/NZ, and 14 in Hello Canada, plus flags and other distinctively national images. I'm not sure which box I'm more excited to get, my new CTMH goodies or my box of author copies for The Promise Bride.
 
Oh...who are we kidding? After five months in the writing cave, I'm ready to get CRAFTY!!
 
Until next time,
Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!