Sunday, November 25, 2018

Oh What Fun Christmas Cards with Felt Compliments

As promised in yesterday's post, here are the other six cards I created using the Oh What Fun Paper Packet and Felt Compliments.






I seriously had loads of fun using these compliments, particularly in conjunction with the Ugly Sweater stamp set. For the ribbing on the sweaters, I just used a white gel pen. The only retired product was used on the first card. I don't know about you, but I have a ton of Christmas stamp sets so I limited my purchases to just the Ugly Sweater set this year in favor of using the products I already have.

Again, please be sure to enter the drawing for the $150 Amazon Gift Card by following me and five other authors on BookBub. The contest closes in 2 days!

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!