Saturday, September 21, 2019

Build-a-Plaid Goes Wonky

One of my must-have stamp sets in CTMH's new Core Catalog is Build-A-Plaid. It comes with a number of straight line images you can use to create patterns or borders. Sets like this have so much versatility to them, and I was eager to put it to work...in my own "can't always be normal" way.


I used three different stamp sets for this. Two are in the Core Catalog and one is in the Sept/Oct Catalog. After it was stamped, I ran it through the largest Stitched Rectangle Thin Cut. This step isn't necessary if you don't smudge ink on part of your card. Go ahead...laugh.

I embossed the sentiment in white over black cardstock and used a small bit of foam tape to adhere it to my card.

Here are the products used (linked to my website for your shopping convenience):


Here's hoping you have a wonderful - and maybe a little bit wonky - weekend.

Until next time,
Becca




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!