Thursday, May 13, 2010

Buttons and Bows




















The 365 card blog is having a challenge today to use four buttons and four bows.   I wanted to try to use my buttons and bows independent of each other...and I almost made it.

All products are by CTMH except the buttons,white and teal ribbons, and I did the dry embossing by just running a stylus down my cutting board.  I used "Key to My Heart" paper and the "Soul Mates" stamp set.
















I have no idea what I'm going to use this for, but I love how it turned out.

Until next time,
Becca

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colours - and I love the way you've incorporated the string and bows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet sweet card. Love the way you play the string. so fun. I like the idea behin it. Nice job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!