- A husband who adores me and I respect more than any other person on this earth
- Two amazing children who have grown into adulthood with their faith in tact
- A son-in-law who loves my beautiful daughter as she deserves to be loved
- Born to a couple who lived their faith every day not just on Sundays
- Parents who are still married after 52 years; In-laws who are still married after 61 years
- Not just siblings I love but sisters-in-law and brothers-in-law I love, too
- A sister who is my best friend and a best friend who is my sister
- Army wives who have adopted me into their loving circle
- A church family in three different states and the many individuals I still call friends despite the geographical distance
- Facebook for helping me keep in closer touch with friends
- A GOD WHO LOVES ME PERSONALLY...ME!
There are no temporal gifts which can compare to these. In honor of the last two, it is my great joy to announce I have taken a significant step toward publication of my novel. Today, I finished the last of the edits, formatted it, and e-mailed it to one of those Army wives I'm so grateful to know who just happens to have contacts with a local publisher where she used to work as an editor's assistant. This book may never get to your local Christian book store, but at least it's off my laptop and into the big, bad publishing world...even if it is just a baby step.
Happy Birthday to Me!