Monday, May 23, 2011

Good Neighbors

I have great neighbors. Great. Neighbors.



With my husband deployed, it's important to have people looking out for me. Kathy and Gary have watched over the house while I travel, taken in the mail, overseen some of the repairs, and made sure I kept my doors and windows locked.









They are getting their house ready to sell...which does NOT make me happy. I told them they can't leave until Nathan gets back! To thank them for all they've done, I bought them a gift card from Lowes.

This cards is based off the Mojo Monday #192 sketch. All stamps and supplies are CTMH but...if you follow this blog at all...you know they are discontinued now.

So here's a blogger shout out to some wonderful people who have made this deployment just a little easier.

Thanks Kathy and Gary. You're the best!

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure they will appreciate the gift card and will love the card. Good neighbours are hard to find. Hopefully your new neighbours will be just as kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the little gift card pocket. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!