Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time for Cocoa

I am anxiously awaiting my new CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. I am going to have SO MUCH FUN with that. While I wait, I have been playing with the cartridges I do have. The cup is from the "Graphically Speaking" cartridge; swirly embossing from Cuttlebug, but all the rest is CTMH (Crystal Blue and Cocoa papers, "Sip" stamp set).



No challenges to enter with this one, but I still wanted to share it with you. I made my son and husband admire every detail...from the liquid glass making my cup look porcelain, the liquid applique giving my cocoa a whipped cream topping, and the spoon sticking out. Each time I pointed out a new detail, my son repeated (with increasing impatience), "I told you I liked it." My husband (who has had more training) simply kept repeating the required phrase..."Ooooh. Ahhhh." Gotta love men!

The pennant was made by punching the ends with one spoke of a star. Pretty clever, if I do say so myself. Hee!

Well...off do do some writing. If my men are not great at admiring pretty cards, they ARE great at villains. We brainstormed into the wee hours of the morning, and some nagging plot details got worked out. It does concern me - just a little - how well those two can come up with madness and mayhem. :)

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!