Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Semi-Finals!!

I got a very exciting phone call today!

ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers) sponsors several contests.  One of them, the Genesis contest, is specifically for unpublished writers.  I submitted a one-page synopsis along with the first fifteen pages of my novel for judging.  Last year I didn't make it past the first round.  This year I did!

Yeeeee!!

There are twenty-six who made it past the first round (the top 20%), next round only three entries move on.  I won't know the results of this next round until the end of May or first part of June.  Until then, I'm celebrating!

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. I just read this post & am really excited for you. Can't wait to hear about it again in May or June. Keep up the good work. Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!