I stamplifted this idea from Buttons and Bling, one of the blogs I visit for inspiration. However, mine has a very different feel and uses a hodgepodge of CTMH products.
- Art Philosophy Cricut cuts: heart (from retired Roxy paper, edges sponged with Tulip), tag, and square with notched corners.
- Stamps from It's Your Day August 2012 promotional set: striped background on tag, LOVE THIS sentiment (edges sponged with black to deepen color).
- Stamp from Frame It Up: square outline with notched corners
- The crochet flower, wood button, white embroidery floss, corrugated arrow, and hemp are current accessories, but all are from different sets. And I'm pretty sure some of them are retiring at the end of the month.
- Tulip ribbon is from some promotional kit I got a while back and can't recall.
- Liquid Glass to adhere everything that isn't paper.
Usually I shy away from bold, graphic designs (mostly because I'm not confident in my ability to pull them off), but I am downright tickled pink at how this came out. Well, tickled Tulip to be exact.
Until next time,
I LOVE it so very much! The alternating slanted lines on the tag are great! So cool how you inked the edges of the arrow for a deeper color--I have to remember that one! Super job!ReplyDelete
You really did pull off the bold graphic design! Great job. I love it. (and like I told Lela, red is my FAVORITE color)!ReplyDelete
Beautiful card, Becca! I love the numerous extra touches you used on it--stitching, button, doily, arrow and that Roxie heart. It looks terrific! thanks for the inspiration!ReplyDelete
I love all the extra details in the card. Awesome jobReplyDelete
All these elements work together to make one perfect card! It's spectacular!!! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos this week!ReplyDelete
This is such a dynamic design--all the arrows chevrons, lines and texture. Fantastic take on the challenge, too!ReplyDelete
I love all the elements you combined, great card!ReplyDelete
love the bold patterns and the sweet embellishments! Thanks for visitng my blog and your sweet shout out!ReplyDelete
Wow Becca, this card is stunning!!! Love everything about it.ReplyDelete
Fabulous card! Love the patterned tag with the elements layered over the top. Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!ReplyDelete
You're tickled pink and I'm green with envy! So adorable. I love the tag and all the clustering. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.ReplyDelete