I stamplifted this idea from Buttons and Bling, one of the blogs I visit for inspiration. However, mine has a very different feel and uses a hodgepodge of CTMH products.
- Art Philosophy Cricut cuts: heart (from retired Roxy paper, edges sponged with Tulip), tag, and square with notched corners.
- Stamps from It's Your Day August 2012 promotional set: striped background on tag, LOVE THIS sentiment (edges sponged with black to deepen color).
- Stamp from Frame It Up: square outline with notched corners
- The crochet flower, wood button, white embroidery floss, corrugated arrow, and hemp are current accessories, but all are from different sets. And I'm pretty sure some of them are retiring at the end of the month.
- Tulip ribbon is from some promotional kit I got a while back and can't recall.
- Liquid Glass to adhere everything that isn't paper.
Usually I shy away from bold, graphic designs (mostly because I'm not confident in my ability to pull them off), but I am downright tickled pink at how this came out. Well, tickled Tulip to be exact.
Until next time,