CAS on Sunday : Christmas
Here's the supply list (CTMH in italics)
- Snowflake: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
- Sentiment: O Christmas Tree (retired)
- Ink: Encore Silver pigment
- Paper: Outdoor Denim B&T (retired), Lagoon cardstock
- Accessories: Lagoon Washi tape; silver cord, small circle punch (notch for silver cord), Lagoon marker, Pearl Paint
Since I really want the stamp prize over at Rose Blossom Garden, I'm submitting a fourth card to that challenge: Christmas using any CTMH Cricut Cartridge. I used my Design Studio to center the snowflake inside a circle cut and cut both at the same time.
This is my first time to do the "fit your die cut back into the shape" technique. I've seen lots of fun things with it, though. And I'm starting to get into the whole "off-kilter" thing that's a current trend.
Okay...better go make the husband some dinner.
Until next time,
Very pretty design, love blue and silver together. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!ReplyDelete
Another beauty! Thanks for playing along with the girls and I over at CAS on Sunday!ReplyDelete
oh this is just soo cool... love the washi tape... fab design!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology!ReplyDelete
Lovely card, really beautiful!!ReplyDelete
Thank you for joining our challenge at CAS on Sunday.