Less is More: Colour plus Metallic
Addicted to Case: Snowflakes
Rose Blossom Garden: Christmas using any CTMH Cricut Cartridge
I'm also using up lots of supplies I have lying around. Here's the supply list:
- Stamp: CTMH Oh Christmas Tree (retired)
- Snowflakes: Cut from CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (leftover from this project)
- Ink: CTMH Smokey Plum re-inker combined with Pearl Paint (leftover from this card); Colorit Platinum Pigment
- Ribbon: Um...maybe from Michaels. It's a wired metallic I've had for way too many years.
- Other: Liquid Glass (aka Glossy Accents), white sequins, white doily
Only about 15 cards left to go. The only problem is, once I get them done, I'll have to go outside where the high today is expected to be in the teens. Maybe I'll make my hubby do that part.
Until next time,