Thursday, April 24, 2014

Believe in the Beauty of Your Dreams

Hi Everyone!  I'm here with my last Skylark post for DrPhilScraps.com.  I'm going a little retro today.  This scrapbook page features my now 25 year old daughter way, waaaaay back in elementary school.  It was one of my favorites because it captured the promise of the beautiful woman to come.


If you've been paying any attention this month, you know that CTMH is running a fabulous promotion for signing up as a new consultant.  Spend $99 on the new consultant kit, get your choice of Cricut cartridge for free--which just happens to be a $99 value.  I've been focusing on the Art Philosophy cartridge (see last week's post and this post for more ideas). 

To create my tree, I used the tree trunk image from p. 53 along with the leaf shape (called Petal2) on p. 59.  I simply cut a bunch of leaves and took advantage of the different patterns that come on the front and back of the various papers.  Sorry...I forgot to measure the tree (best guess is about 6 inches), but the leaves are 1inch.

My accent pieces are all from the Skylark Complements, which is included in the new consultant kit.

If you have been sitting on the fence about signing up as a CTMH consultant, time is running out on this special.  You literally have NOTHING to lose.

Until next time,
Becca  
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!