Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Thinking of You Card

It's been a long haul but we are finally moved, back from Christmas vacation, and ready to start life in Virginia. I set up my light box for the first time since leaving Alaska and am excited to share this quick and easy card with you.



I used the die cut only from the Thoughtful Bird stamp set (NOTE: italics indicate links provided for your shopping convenience) in the center of a 4 x 5.25 piece of White Daisy cardstock. I backed it with a piece of patterned paper from the new Gimme Some Sugar pack. LOVE this paper! The checkered paper is also from this paper pack. It's a zip strip that I trimmed off and glued to the bottom of my white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment - also from Thoughtful Bird - in Peacock ink. I then cut Peacock cardstock into 8.5 x 5.5 piece, scored it at 4.25, and folded it into a 4.25 x 5.5 card base. I glued my image directly to the top then added a blank piece of 4 x 5.25 White Daisy cardstock on the inside so I could write my message.

So simple and really shows off that beautiful patterned paper.

Now it's time to finish setting up the writing office and get a scene written!

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. Becca - beautiful card which I will borrow. Hugs: Mal Melbourne Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!