Saturday, July 7, 2018

MFT Stitched Blooms Thank You Card

I love my husband. I love my husband. I love my...well, at least most of the time. I'm not particularly fond of him this morning, however. He woke me up around 2am with a couple of kicks and some loud grunts. I tried going back to sleep but gave up around 5am my time. **Sigh**

I thought I might as well come down to the craft area and play. With leftovers from this card still on my table, I used a combination of My Favorite Things (MFT) and Close To My Heart (CTMH) products, both current and retired. (Note: links to current products provided).


I cut three flowers plus several leaves from MFTs Stitched Blooms die cuts. I colored the flowers with Copic markers then highlighted with a white gel pen. I used CTMH Blossom cardstock and MFT Stitched Traditional Tag STAX (die cut) for the tag. I also ran the tag through an arrow embossing folder, but the texture doesn't show up well in the picture. My final die cut was the sentiment, retired from CTMH but one of my favorites.

I glued a strip of 2x5.5 Sunkiss paper to the card base then layered the tag, flowers, and sentiment over the top. The final touch was a white satin bow.

I love these flowers. I love these flowers. I love these flowers...right now mostly because they don't kick me awake in the middle of the night.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!