Tuesday, October 30, 2018

October Stamp of the Month - Thanks & Giving

Can I give you a small piece of advice? Never try to promote one book when you're on deadline to write another. This is particularly bad when CTMH releases your favorite Stamp of the Month at the same time and you don't have nearly enough time to play. Ugh!

But my eyeballs were bleeding from too much screen time, so I sat down at my craft table and got inky. That was about two weeks ago. I took pictures of the card but didn't have the SD card in my camera.

Yes, it's been that kind of month.

I only have a few minutes now because this book is due in two days and I have about 150 pages left to revise. Yeah. Gotta get cracking. So...here's the card:


I don't have time to provide all the shopping links, but here's the supply list:

  • Grateful Heart Paper Pack
  • October SOM-Thanks&Giving (link on sidebar)
  • Espresso Ink
  • Ruby Ink
  • Goldrush Ink
  • Saffron Ink
  • Versamark Ink
  • White Embossing Powder
  • Markers (to color house and small flowers and add flower centers)
  • New England Ivy Cardstock
  • Ruby Cardstock
  • White Daisy Cardstock
  • Border Die Cuts (Line of flowers bordering the top of the Grateful Heart patterned paper)
  • Tag Die Cuts
  • Fern Thick Twine (Available in the Clearance section)
  • Micro-tip scisors
  • Glue

Okay...off to the writing cave. If you don't see me for another week, send chocolate.

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful autumn card, colorful and happy!!
    Thank you for your comment on the eraser technique. And thank you, that you want to try the technique with your stamp group. I'm looking forward to the results. Maybe you would like to link them to my little challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!