Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Dandelion Wishes Card #1

I don't know what it is about dandelions that makes me love them so much, but whatever it is, the new Dandelion Wishes set from CTMH is one of my favorites of this release. I used it on several Clean and Simple (CAS) cards as part of the class I taught last month. Here's my absolute favorite...


I embossed the dandelion in white on Fern cardstock cut with the Fancy Tags Thin Cuts. The sentiment is stamped in New England Ivy. I also sponged some New England Ivy in the center of the dandelion to give it a little more dimension. You can't see it in the picture, but there are a few streaks of Clear Shimmer Brush in the center. 

Here's the supply list with shopping links:
The design principle here is centering your image. I'll be featuring more cards with this set in the coming days, including the design principles used.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!