Saturday, December 17, 2022

Now and Forever Overload

 Hello friends! It's a cold, snowy day here in Central NY. There's not much to do except craft (oh, darn!), and with my Christmas cards done, I've turned my attention to Valentine's day. Close to my Heart is running a promotion called "Now and Forever." (Click here for shopping link.)


I went a little crazy because I love it so much. Get ready for an overload...

This is the only one that uses the paper included in the bundle. I haven't decided how much scrapbooking I'm going to do with this kit which means I'm conserving paper for the time being.


The next two are the same card but with different embellishments. I couldn't decide which I liked better. What do you think?


Here's the simplified version:


I think this next one is my favorite of them all. The scallop die cut border isn't available until January 1, but I couldn't resist adding it in here. I also used the retired Rectangle Stitched Thin Cut. Just because it's retired doesn't mean it stopped working. 


This next one also uses a retired product called Hello Pumpkin Washi tape. I used two strips and lined them up so they look like one continuous piece of striped pattern. I smudged black ink when stamping my sentiment, so out came the little black enamel heart embellishments to cover it up. I had planned to give this to the hubby for our upcoming anniversary, but he walked into my craft room as I was finishing it up. Grr!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!