Thursday, February 11, 2010

One Crazy Year

I'm not sure who first suggested scrapbooking Christmas letters, but blessings upon you whoever you are.  It's a great way to keep track of the year's events...not to mention remember what you wrote in your last letter. 

I usually include the Christmas card I made for the year on my page as well.  This year, we had so much news I had a two page letter rather than one page...and I was so late getting it out I didn't feel like I could send actual Christmas cards.  So I paid a fortune for photo cards from Costco (totally worth it, though).  The pictures on this page are from the actual card, I just cut the front of the card in half.

The paper is CTMH, letters cut using my Cricut, Snowflakes by Heidi Snapp and embossed in an unknown brand of glittery powder.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!