Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Week One

Time for an accountability update. 

Bible Study:  check!!!
Physical fitness and nutrition:  three exercise sessions this week, one day of eating which was out of control, but not bad overall
Writing:  pretty darn good, if I do say so myself, got at least two hours in every day but one with one day being over four hours
Something creative and fun:  Hmm...this hasn't seemed to be a problem  :)

My son, God bless him, found several of my old novels on an ancient computer and restored them for me.  They are in WordPerfect rather than Word, so it's going to be a pain in the neck to reformat them, but I found some stuff I'd forgotten all about over the years.  It's been kindof fun to get reacquainted with the figments of my imagination.

I am finding the combination of regular Bible study and writing is making me more in tune to themes and nuggets of truth I come across during the day.  I hope you have been encouraged or challenged by some of last week's posts.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!