Saturday, June 28, 2014

Hi!

Tonight is another bittersweet moment that occurs too often in the Army.  We are saying good-bye to the current commander's wife even as we look forward to getting to know the new command team.  My husband actually requested that I make a set of note cards for both the outgoing and incoming spouse.  Here's for the outgoing:


No challenges to enter on this one.  The phone shape was cut with my Cricut Explore using an image from the free trial.  I cut a gazillion of them and only have about 15 left. The background paper and stamp are CTMH (Ariana and It's Your Day, respectively).  I used a little Liquid Glass (aka Glossy Accents) to make the word bubble shine.

I have until Wednesday to come up with something for the incoming spouse. Stay tuned!

Until next time,
Becca



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - what a lovely gesture. I'm sure the recipient will love it (and the sentiment behind it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet! I love the die cut!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!