Thursday, June 12, 2014

Stick It To 'Em

Happy Thursday! It's Becca with another Timberline post for DrPhilScraps.com.  This week I played with paper and stickers. I went a little wild.


Although this may surprise some of you, stickers are designed to...well...stick!  Which means you'd better know exactly where you want to put them, or you will have a frustrating mess on your hands.  I'm sure there are people in this world who can visualize a page and put everything where they want the first time, but I'm not one of them.  My trick is to cut each sticker.  It's extra work but the results are worth it, especially when using this many.

The only extra cutting I did was on the banners hanging from the title on the top right.  Those were cut from one, long sticker. I snipped off sections, tucked them under the title, and changed a border strip to a banner cluster.

One simple trick + a little patience = no frustrating, sticky mess!

Until next time,
Becca

 Product List

1 comment:

  1. Great layouts and a great tip! I don't use the stickers like I should. Perhaps if I use your trick I will be able to use them more often! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!