Friday, April 26, 2019

Dandelion Wishes

I've been on the road since March 23, so my blog has suffered from inattention. I was smart enough to take some pictures ahead of time hoping I'd have a chance to post once I landed somewhere long enough to finish. Today, I got a couple of minutes so here ya go...


Because acrylic stamps bend easily, I was able to make all three of these dandelions with the same stamp. The natural bend is the one on the far right. I stamped all three plus "Birthday" in Versamark ink before adding White Embossing Powder. "wishes" was stamped in Pewter which I also used to sponge the centers of the dandelions. It's difficult to see, but I added clear shimmer to the dandelion centers for added interest. The paper, except for the black glitter, is from the Feels Like Home suite. The strip of glitter paper could be done two ways: by trimming down the black shimmer trim or by cutting a strip from the 12x12 black glitter paper. I chose to do the latter.

In other news, I went house-hunting last week in preparation for our move to Washington state in a couple months. I found a fabulous house. Now we just have to see what the inspector says. But isn't this welcoming?

There were only two homes available to look at the day I went house hunting. This was the first one I looked at. I offered and the current owner accepted within about six hours. Yep...the houses in this area go that fast. The amazing thing is, this is the EXACT house I would have picked if I had a hundred homes to look out.

And did I tell you the best part?...Washington is HOME! It makes our third move in two years bearable.

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. WOW....super luck on your house hunting....pretty pretty house!...and love your card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card!!! And hoping for good things with the house. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!