Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Happy Anniversary Card

If you've been to my blog much, you know that my three favorite stamp companies are Close To My Heart (CTMH), Altenew, and My Favorite Things (MFT). I've made several cards combining products from all three of them, and today's card is one of them.


All paper is from CTMH. Some of it is retired, but the current colors are used are Sugarplum, Eggplant, Pansy Purple, and Sage. The retired, super-dark purple on the bottom layer is Majestic Mountain which retired a long time ago. The pattered paper is also from CTMH. It's in the "Feels Like Home" paper suite which retires at midnight today. I cut it, as well as the two stitched frames, using CTMH die cuts. The "happy" die cut is from MFT. The flower and leaves die cuts are from the 3-D Roses set made by Altenew. The small "anniversary" stamp is retired CTMH stamped in Eggplant ink.

I host a "Bring Your Own Craft" night at Ft. Lee once a month. In March, I brought my die cutting machine, a bunch of colored cardstock, and the 3-D Roses. I cut and assembled a bunch of flowers in various colors. Here's a card I made using almost the exact same set of supplies. If you really like the patterned paper on this card and the other one, here's a link to the Feels Like Home suite on my CTMH consultant website. Again, this paper retires at midnight tonight, so act quickly!

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!