Saturday, April 27, 2019

Heart and Home Hello

Today's card is quick and simple. The Heart & Home stamp set images have so much going on that they require very little coloring. I intentionally left some areas white to add visual interest.


I stamped all the images in Espresso ink, colored them, then fussy cut them using Micro-tip scissors. I didn't bother cutting out the centers of the wreaths but did use an x-acto knife to cut out the center of the sign so it looked like it was hanging. I tied a knot into White Twine and adhered it to the top of the sign with Liquid Glass. (NOTE: I didn't tie the twine around the stamped sign hanger. I wouldn't have been able to get my knot that small and would have damaged the paper.) The bottom strip of paper is from the Feels Like Home paper suite.

I always try to have a number of "blank" cards available to be modified into whatever I need. I'm using this one as a thank you for someone who opened their home to me and my friend as we drove from one coast to the other during the second week of April.

If you like this stamp set, be sure to order right away. The current catalog retires in a few days...as does the amazing April Stamp of the Month: Love So Sweet.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!