Saturday, March 16, 2019

Anniversary Card with CTMH, Altenew, and MFT

If you've been around my blog at all, it's no secret that my three favorite stamp companies are Close to My Heart (CTMH), Altenew, and My Favorite Things (MFT). I used a combination of products to make a card for friends who are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.


All paper is from CTMH. I used a combination of old and new colors with Altenew's Rose Flurries 3D Die Set. Once the flowers were assembled, I added sparkle with both a clear and Bashful shimmer pens from CTMH. The "happy" comes from MFT, and "anniversary" is retired CTMH in Heather ink. The stitched frame is CTMH.

I absolutely LOVE how this came out. I made a whole bunch of these 3D flowers at a craft night last week, so you might be seeing more of them in the near future.

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the checkered pattern and color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!