But my eyeballs were bleeding from too much screen time, so I sat down at my craft table and got inky. That was about two weeks ago. I took pictures of the card but didn't have the SD card in my camera.
Yes, it's been that kind of month.
I only have a few minutes now because this book is due in two days and I have about 150 pages left to revise. Yeah. Gotta get cracking. So...here's the card:
I don't have time to provide all the shopping links, but here's the supply list:
- Grateful Heart Paper Pack
- October SOM-Thanks&Giving (link on sidebar)
- Espresso Ink
- Ruby Ink
- Goldrush Ink
- Saffron Ink
- Versamark Ink
- White Embossing Powder
- Markers (to color house and small flowers and add flower centers)
- New England Ivy Cardstock
- Ruby Cardstock
- White Daisy Cardstock
- Border Die Cuts (Line of flowers bordering the top of the Grateful Heart patterned paper)
- Tag Die Cuts
- Fern Thick Twine (Available in the Clearance section)
- Micro-tip scisors
Okay...off to the writing cave. If you don't see me for another week, send chocolate.
Until next time,