Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Today I am celebrating my 26th Anniversary.  It began with my husband singing "Love Me Tender" over Skype.  He's learning guitar, so it went something like this:  "Love me tender (look down for chord change), love me true (look down for chord change)..."  Loved it!



Last night, I ran through all the things I remember about my wedding from the fiascoes to the sublime.  The most prominent memory was my father walking me down the aisle to transfer the care of my person to the man waiting at the end of that walk.  The only thought running through my head was, "This is the best decision I've ever made."  In 26 years, there has never been even a split-second of question.

Happy Anniversary, Honey.  The best is yet to come!

Becca

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!