Sunday, December 12, 2010

Makin' a List

How is it "To Do" lists grow with each item checked off?  I finished four things this weekend and six more popped up.  At least I completed the card sets I'm making for my secret sister and my mom...neither of whom visit this blog, so I'm safe to share.

The Mojo Monday Sketch 168 was absolutely perfect for this project.  I don't think I'll be winning any prizes, but I finished 20 cards while watching the Army/Navy game yesterday.


This also can be entered in "Forgotten Friday" over at Can you say Addicted to Stamps? where the idea is to use stamps which have not seen ink for at least six months.  The cherries might have been used within the past few months, but the sayings haven't...some of them have never seen ink!  All images and paper are from CTMH...and that paper is at least 10 years old, back when CTMH was DOTS (Dozens of Terrific Stamps).

I watercolored using my Tombow pens.  I know Copics are all the rage now, but I love my Tombows.  And most of them are about 7 years old and still working amazingly well.

Well...lots more to be done.  I'm a little afraid to finish any other "to do" items, though.  I wonder how many new things will magically appear on that list as I go?

Until next time,
Becca

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy you decided to play along!! It is a shame how many uninked stamps I own, not to mention all the just plain ol' forgotten ones!! Thanks again, SUPER cute set!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful set of cards! Love them! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!