Thursday, January 27, 2011

This and That

I'm not sure where to start. Do you want the good news or the bad news first?

  • Good news: The roofers are finally here. I should have a real roof by the end of the week.
  • Bad news: Because my house has a pitched roof with literally no barrier between the roof and the inner ceiling, all the banging and walking around up there is sending a shower of dirt and debris into my house.  It's EVERYWHERE.  I'm trying to see if insurance will help cover some of the clean up.  If not, clean up is going to be an icky, sticky job.
  • Good news: I get to travel to Texas soon for a writing conference and meet honest-to-goodness writers and real-live editors. I've been off the blogging because I'm racing against a deadline to get 30 pages of polished work submitted by Feb. 1.  I should be working now, but the banging and shower of junk makes it impossible.
Just glad I have more good news than bad.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!