Friday, November 21, 2014

Fall Into Autumn

Fall is my favorite season of the year.  I love pumpkin spice lattes, caramel apple cider, and the crisp bite to the air.  For this week at Color My Heart, we are working with the colors from the new Pathfinding paper.  I also wanted to see if I could take the "No Ink" Challenge over at Heart2Heart.  Here's what I came up with:


I don't think it needs much explanation except to say that the sentiment came from one of the zip strips included in the paper.  So easy!

Until next time,
Becca

7 comments:

  1. Great card Becca, simple yet stunning! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    Brandi R.
    H2H DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becca, you never fail to impress me with your beautiful cards. I love the simplicity and elegance of this fall card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity of this card and your clever use of the zip strip! Very pretty!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Your CAS style is so pretty. I especially love how you attached the zip strip. Thanks for taking the H2H NO INK challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card, what a great touch to add that banner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!