Monday, March 27, 2023

Another Card with the Parisian Notes Stamp Set

 I'm still playing with the Parisian Notes Stamp Set. It will be retired on March 31, 2023 but I'll be using it for years to come. (For a full image, see this post.) Here's another card I made with it.


I masked all four sides of my card base before stamping Parisian Notes. I avoided the flowers that run along the left side, which meant I didn't get a full image through the mask. So I inked up again and stamped once more along the right side of the card base. If you look closely, you'll see a small gap along a line. Before removing the mask, I pressed Ballerina ink directly to the paper.

Once my masking was removed, I added the butterfly, sentiment, and small bit of glitter paper under the sentiment. I love sentiments like this because it allows me to have a card made that I can customize on the inside for whatever occasion I need.

There are a gazillion more stamps on sale during Stamptacular, so be sure to check that out before it's too late!

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!