Wednesday, March 1, 2023

March Stamp of the Month-Precious Moments

 Wow! Does anyone else feel like February flew by? I know it's the shortest month of the year, but not by TWO WEEKS! I swear it was January just a couple weeks ago.

Anyway...my DIL was here last week, and she brought me the adorable SOM for March called "Precious Moments." I had a little play with it, so I'll be posting several times to show you what I made. Remember that the SOM is only $5 with a $50 purchase or FREE for VIP's with a $50 purchase. That should be pretty easy, especially this month with STAMPTACULAR going on!

Here are a couple cards I made with Precious Moments featuring the two kangaroo images:


I paired this first card with the current Mix-in papers. I love how cheerful it is. I'm not sure I'm crazy about the sideways sentiment, but I wanted to show you that it's a possibility.


This next one is paired with Are We There Yet paper and coordinating Borders stamp set. Just because a paper has a specific theme, in this case travel, doesn't mean it can't stretch to something completely different.

Both of these card also use the Stitched Fancy Bracket Thin Cuts.

Cute, right? A full picture of all the stamps in Precious Moments is on the sidebar. Click on the picture to link through for ordering.

Until next time,
Becca

1 comment:

  1. These are such super sweet cards!! Great way to use the colors! Thanks so much for playing along this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!