Wednesday, March 22, 2023

The EXCEEDINGLY Versatile Parisian Notes Stamp Set

 Um...I don't know about you, but very rarely does a stamp set come along that I'm literally drooling over. Parisian Notes, which is an exclusive set only available through March 2023 is one of them. Factor in that it's on sale during STAMPTACULAR, and you know it went in my cart right away! Let me show you the stamp set first before I show you the cards I've made so far.



This one uses the Parisian Notes stamp set along with some die cut sprigs out of a retired set called Christmas Story. It would be VERY pretty without the sprigs, but they do add that little "something, something."  

These next two add stamps from a collection of products that will be available April 1. It's called Collette and, as the name suggests, has a very Parisian feel. 




I have a gazillion more ideas, most of them combining Parisian Notes with Collette products, which would be a bummer since Parisian Notes is only available through the end of March except for all the amazing deals on every single stamp set currently available through CTMH. 

Go. Shop. I guarantee you'll find several things that will total up enough to make it worth adding the adorable stamp of the month (see side bar for image) to your cart for only $5.

Until next time,
Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!