Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Parisian Notes Stamp Set: Part 3

 Oh people, I am so sad that Parisian Notes is gone in a couple of days. Here are some more cards I made with them.


This one uses stamps from the soon-to-be released Cossette collection. I stamped Parisian Notes in Capri ink on the tags then added some sponging in Capri to create a bit of glow behind the flowers. I also sponged Lemonade ink behind all three tags to create a glow behind them.



This card is proof that you need to get the things you love when they're available. The gold leaves retired quite a while ago, the flowers and sentiment retired this last February. I used Parisian Notes to gold emboss a vellum flower for something a little different than the usual cluster of three flowers.

There are so many good things coming from CTMH in April, but I hope I've convinced you to shop the Stamptacular sale and add Parisian Notes to your cart!

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!