Monday, May 10, 2010

Creative Inspiration

I have a number of blogs I CASE on a regular basis (Copy And Steal Everything), only a few of which I have listed on my blog.  I have just added two new ones, Kath's Blog and Peet Scrapablum.   These days it takes a lot to really knock my socks off, but these two women are truly artists and their work is amazing.  I hope you will take a minute to link to their sites, but beware.  If you have any appreciation for beautiful things, you will likely find yourself spending a great deal of time oooohhing and aaaaahing.



All materials used were from CTMH except for the ribbon.  The white leaves were cut with my Cricut.  It is based on work from Peet Scrapablum.

Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!