Author Web Page

Visit my author web page at www.beccawhitham.com

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thankful for Friends

There are some friends who, no matter the distance, remain close.  Today I'm sending them a card just to say hello and let them know they are loved.


This card is entered in the following challenges:

Mojo Monday: Sketch 164

OWH Midweek Throwdown: Thinking of You with Ribbon

All supplies are by CTMH except the leaf patterned paper and the purple embossing powder (which are both so old I'm not sure where I got them).  The embossing powder started to turn white in spots the more I heated it.  I think that means it's lousy powder, but the effect was actually pretty cool.

I used the new Nestabilities Eyelet Circles, a new favorite, but ran it through my Cuttlebug.  If you don't know how to do that, I suggest Googling "nestabilities cuttlebug" to find several informative videos on how to make this work.

Today is always a good day to let friends know they are loved.

Until next time,
Becca

6 comments:

  1. Hi Becca, what a fabulous card! I love the colors and layout. Your ribbon treatment is very neat too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitching. It adds some character to the card. Great creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty. . . I love that ribbon! What a beautiful autumny card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ribbon on that card is awesome. I like that rippled look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty fall card. You did a fantastic job with the ribbon too! Found your blog via OWH and joined as your 20th follower :) I like to see what other people with the same interest have to share. I look forward to more of your creations.

    Thanks,
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!