- 1 o'clock = I am off to a fabulous start. Darn, I'm good.
- 2 o'clock = I love the way my beginning scenes are coming together. There's fire in my veins.
- 3 o'clock = I can write! My readers will love this. I'm even keeping my office neat and tidy.
- 4 o'clock = I don't feel like writing today. Help me, Lord.
- 5 o'clock = I'm in a dry spell (my flame is down to a flicker), but I will write because I AM A WRITER!
- 6 o'clock = Where was I going with this story? Gotta reread the entire STUPID thing!
- 7 o'clock = This stinks so bad I have to put a clothespin on my nose while I write.
- 8 o'clock = I cannot write. My readers will hate this. My office is starting to smell like dirty socks.
- 9 o'clock = Yow! I have to start winding this down! This is worse than the underside of a bad quilt.
- 10 o'clock = Where did all these loose ends come from? God, I need SUPER DIVINE WISDOM!
- 11 o'clock = I see it, I see it. It's coming together. (Thank you, Lord.) I can't wait to come out of my hiding place.
- 12 o'clock = The End! I can't imagine putting myself through this again, but, alas, another story is brewing.
Until next time,