Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Time to Celebrate

My nephew is turning sixteen next week.  There are some marvelous things about living several states away from family, like when a nephew is about to get behind the wheel!


I used the limited release "You and Me" and "A Typeface" alphabet stamp sets as well as an old tag image from CTMH. Colors are Cocoa, Twilight, Vineyard Berry and Honey. I also used the spray pen with Grey Wool reinker.

I am entering this in the Heart 2 Heart - Time Challenge.

Hubby and I are off to California tomorrow to celebrate Thanksgiving with his sisters.

Until next time,
Becca

4 comments:

  1. I really like the way you distressed the tag..it's perfect for a manly kind of card. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's going to love his card! It is very manly. Thanks for taking the H2H time challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the gray re-inker looks splattered on the paper. I'm always looking for masculine cards, and this one is great! Thanks for playing with us at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!