Thursday, October 15, 2015

Cards made with Sangria and October Stamp of the Month

This week for design team duties over at Mary Brooks' blog, I am adding the CTMH October Stamp of the Month, "Twinkle," to my list of supplies.  Other than that, everything used is what you get in the Sangria Workshop on the Go plus the supplies used last week with the addition of Desert Sand ink.


This card adds the string from "Twinkle" as the flower stems.  Everything else comes from the "Sangria WOTG." To create individual leaves, I turned the outline image of the leaf over and stamped with the back side.  That's why the three Champagne colored leaves are larger than the Cocoa colored outline image.

 
For this card, I used the back side of the double circle of stars from "Twinkle" stamped in Champagne as my wreath base.  I stamped the top three leaves from leaf bunch of "Sangria WOTG" in Desert Sand and layered them over top of the wreath base.  Then I stamped the individual outline leaf in Cocoa over top of a few of the Desert Sand ones and a few more in other places.  I used the bunch of small stars from "Twinkle" stamped in Poppy as my holly berries.  I also sponged the edges of the Sangria paper in Poppy to give it an edge.  The sentiment comes from Twinkle and was stamped in Desert Sand first and sponged with a dauber in Poppy to get the multi-color look.  The Poppy Thick Twine was attached with Liquid Glass.
 
 
This card uses the light string, Christmas Love sentiment, and diagonal stripe ornament from "Twinkle," while only the hearts come from the "Sangria WOTG."  I stamped the string in Cocoa on the white panel first.  The larger heart was stamped in Poppy then "kissed" to the ornament stamped in Eggplant then stamped on the panel.  The smaller heart was stamped in Eggplant then covered with Liquid Glass.  The sentiment was stamped in Eggplant on a separate piece of white cardstock, cut out, and glued so only "Love" showed.
 
Here's the supply list (with embedded links for your shopping convenience):
    Next week, I'll be adding one of the CTMH Cricut Cartridges to the supply list.  Hope to see you then!

    Until next time,
    Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!