Friday, April 22, 2016

Celebrate Your Day, Mom

Quick post today because I've just decided that I need to start over on a story I was already half-done writing for an August 1 deadline.  And that's in addition to the previously announced deadlines for the three-book series plus three promotional novellas, the first of which are due July1 and September 1. Yikes! 

This card combines a couple of challenges and gets me ready for Mother's Day next month.


Here's the supply list:
  • Paper: CTMH Blossom (retired)
  • Stamp: Verve Poppy Birthday
  • Ink: CTMH Glacier (pigment)
  • Embossing folder: No idea...sorry
  • Die Cuts: Circle is Spellbinders, "Mom" free on Cricut Design Space (It's a card I found by searching for "Mom" and sized down to 2.23Wx3.31H)
  • Shimmer Trim: CTMH Green and White that I turned into pink with Copic marker R22
Here are the challenges is fulfills:
I'll be using the leftover cut out of the "mom" on a different card soon.  I'm not sure how long it will be free in Design Space, so hurry over and get it while you can.

Now back to the Russian Revolution and lots of gorgeous, glittery jewelry.  If you'd like to see some of what's inspiring my story, you can visit my Pinterest page here.

Until next time,
Becca

6 comments:

  1. Simple stitching just makes this special Becca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful artwork! Blossom is one of my favorite paper collections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the patterned paper! Great sketch! Thank you for joining CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so lovely! Gorgeous papers and I love the stitching accents. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the triptych look on your card, Becca, and the touch of sparkle on the banners. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those papers and that lovely stitching...such a gorgeous Mother's Day card! Thank you for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. You bless me!