This card combines a couple of challenges and gets me ready for Mother's Day next month.
Here's the supply list:
- Paper: CTMH Blossom (retired)
- Stamp: Verve Poppy Birthday
- Ink: CTMH Glacier (pigment)
- Embossing folder: No idea...sorry
- Die Cuts: Circle is Spellbinders, "Mom" free on Cricut Design Space (It's a card I found by searching for "Mom" and sized down to 2.23Wx3.31H)
- Shimmer Trim: CTMH Green and White that I turned into pink with Copic marker R22
Now back to the Russian Revolution and lots of gorgeous, glittery jewelry. If you'd like to see some of what's inspiring my story, you can visit my Pinterest page here.
Until next time,